Sunday 6 February 2011

Pat Peltier - Turn It Up



Genre - Classic Rock / Rock
Label - Independant release

Track listing -
01. Whiskey Time
02. Cherry Love
03. One Nighters (Were Wild Fires)
04. My Time
05. The Source
06. Feel the Night
07. Once Again
08. All Fired Up
09. Saviour of My Soul
10. My Lady My Baby
11. Turn It Up

"Pat Peltier – Singer, Songwriter, Performer, Producer and a member of the Wikwemikong First Nation on Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada."

Pat is one hell of a songwriter; let’s just get that out of the way to start with. Turn It Up, Pat's debut solo release, is filled with eleven stonking tracks, ranging from classic rock anthems like One Nighters and Feel The Night, to subtle ballads such as My Time. The press release describes the music as classic rock, but there's so much more to the music on offer here, with touches of southern rock also clearly on display, and for some reason, on My Time Pat's voice seems very reminiscent of the mighty Meatloaf!

This is a great album with many highlights well worth checking out!

website - http://www.myspace.com/patrickpeltier
Rating 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment